Kendall PC – Commercial Contracting Services
Commercial contracting forms the foundation of virtually every business enterprise. Modern companies enter a myriad of contracts that define their business operations, including contracts with their customers, suppliers, distributors, service providers, and landlords. Successfully defining the rights and obligations of the company is the paramount concern in any commercial contract negotiation.
The commercial contracting attorneys at Kendall PC have decades of experience drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial contracts. This experience allows our team to quickly diagnose the most critical concerns.
Contact us today online or at (484) 414-4093 to learn more about our commercial contracting services. We proudly help businesses of all sizes throughout the United States and across the globe.
Key Drivers of Commercial Contracts
Key drivers of commercial contracts include:
- Indemnification rights and responsibilities
- Limitations of liability
- Term and termination
- Purchasing requirements and forecasting
- Intellectual property rights and responsibilities
- Confidentiality requirements
Extensive Commercial Contracting Experience
Our team of commercial contracting attorneys at Kendall PC has experience drafting, reviewing, and negotiating all sorts of commercial contracts. We help our clients spot potential pitfalls, areas for further discussion, and items that fall outside of industry standards. Our team’s experience includes:
- Manufacturing and Supply Agreements
- Product Development Agreements
- Sales and Distribution Agreements
- Logistics and Warehousing Agreements
- Master Service Agreements (MSA)
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Agreements
- Commercial Lease Agreements
- Intellectual Property License Agreements
Contact The Commercial Contract Attorneys at Kendall PC Today
If your company requires counseling related to commercial contracting, the commercial contracting attorneys at Kendall PC can help. Contact us today online or at (484) 414-4093. We proudly serve small, emerging, and mid-size businesses throughout the United States and across the globe.